- Always keep your surfboard close to you.
- Keep a safe distance from others — fifteen feet or the length of you, your leash and surfboard combined.
- Your first few attempts to surf should be with an experienced surfer whom you trust.
- Never push your board through the water with its tail first. The fin or fins where made to keep the board pointing nose first.
- Avoid stomach and chest rashes by wearing a rashguard.
- When you fall off your board, cover the back of your head with your hands, with your wrists over your hands, with your wrists over your ears and your elbows together. Stay under water until the big wave goes past you.
- When you come up, face the oncoming waves and look for your board’s location immediately.
- As a beginner, you should always wear a leash or a leg rope tied to your surfboard.
- Plan ahead and prepare.
- Travel and camp on durable surface.
- Dispose waste properly.
- Leave what you find.
- Minimize campfire impacts.
- Respect wildlife.
- Be considerate of other visitors.
|(1) Siargao||(6) Daet, Camarines Norte|
|(2) Baler||(7) Zambales|
|(3) La Union||(8) Real, Quezon|
|(4) Borongan, Eastern Samar||(9) Catanduanes|
|(5) Calicoan, Eastern Samar||(10) Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte|
|THINGS TO BRING:||RECOMMENDED BRAND/S||WHAT TO WEAR||RECOMMENDED BRAND/S|
|Waterproof bag||Sea to Summit/Blood Red||Boardshorts||Quiksilver/Hurley/Volcom/O’Neill/Roxy/Fluidsurf/Blood Red|
|Waterproof pouch||Aquapac/Seal Line||Rashguard||Quiksilver/Hurley/Volcom/O’Neill/Roxy/Fluidsurf/Blood Red|
|Towel||Sea to Summit/Aquazorb||Bikini||Roxy/Volcom/O’Neill/SPF|
|Sunscreen||Banana Boat/Beach Hut||Water shoe||Zemgear|
|Action Camera||Go Pro||Tees||Quiksilver/Hurley/Volcom/O’Neill/Roxy/Fluidsurf|
|Packing cubes||Eagle Creek||Flip flops||Quiksilver/Roxy/Havaianas|
|Beach Bag||Roxy||Side walk Surfers||Sanuk|